Saturday 19 May 2012

Skincare Routine Meme

-How many times do you wash your face daily?

Two times. Once in the morning and once at night before sleeping, to remove the make-up ;)


-What skin type do you have? (dry, oil, combo)


It's complicated :P I get oily skin in the summer, and very dry skin during winter and of course I still get some acne on my chin. Plus I do have Keratosis Pilaris on my body.... It is such a pain...


-What is your current facial wash?
I use the Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash Pink Grapefruit Facial Cleanser. I smells great and does a good job at making my face feel clean and fresh :) Bonus: No parabens and  you can get it for 7.49 $ at drugstores :)



http-//www.neutrogena.com/product/oil-free+acne+wash+pink+grapefruit+facial+cleanser.do?sortby=ourPicks

Do you exfoliate?

Yes, I use Neutrogena's Oil-Free Acne Wash Pink Grapefruit Foaming scrub :) I LOVE this product! It smells great and I'll use it when my skin is peeling, to get rid of dead skin. No parabens again and also 7.49 $ at drugstores :)





http-//www.neutrogena.com/product/oil-free+acne+wash+pink+grapefruit+foaming+scrub.do?sortby=ourPicks






-What body scrub do you use?

I use the St-Ives Abricot Scrub. It smells amazing and it really does the job.  Bonus: No parabens or phtalates. You can get it for 7.49 at  drugstores :)


http://www.xkincare.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/St.-Ives-Fresh-Skin-Invigorating-Apricot-Scrub.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.xkincare.com/best-body-scrub/&usg=__5EwqUKRh6mEC3p4iTmnCqkfIY7E=&h=400&w=400&sz=17&hl=en&start=3&zoom=1&tbnid=0Kyy6yA4rtTtqM:&tbnh=124&tbnw=124&ei=1vu3T6fiMsr76gHwi7nsDw&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dst-ives%2Bapricot%2Bbody%2Bscrub%26um%3D1%26hl%3Den%26client%3Dsafari%26sa%3DN%26rls%3Den%26tbm%3Disch&um=1&itbs=1



-What moisturizer do you use?
For my face I use the Dermaglow daily moisturizing cream that you can get at drugstores for 45.00 $, and for my body I use the Beurre de Lune, from Opus Dermacare, that you can get for 17.25 at online at opusdermacare.com. Both of them don't have Parabens.









-Do you have freckles?

Just a couple on each cheek. They don't bother me :)


-Do you use eye cream?

No. :) I could review some if you request it but I really don't use them.


-Do you or did you have acne prone skin?

Yes, still do. Especially on my T-zone. It gets oily and breaks out easily. Stress periods are acne periods too :P Another reason to loathe exams XD


-Did you ever have to use Pro-activ?

No. I don't trust these "miracle" products...



(seen on the Makeup piggy)

No comments:

Post a Comment