Thursday 17 May 2012

Cetaphil: Daily Facial Moisturizer (sensitive skin)

I get really dry skin in my face during winter. I just thought I'd get a face moisturizer from the drugstore and I'd be fine....  so I got Cetaphil's Daily facial moisturizer for sensitive skin. Right off the bat, I have to tell you it wasn't a bad cream.... all in all it was ok but I got a bad reaction from it after 1 use....God knows what I reacted to... but my instinct is that if I'm getting a reaction on my sensitive skin, then there's something wrong with the ingredients...

Pump with lock mechanism
  • ingredients:
     
    -Active ingredients: avobenzone 3%, octocrylene 10%
    -Inactive ingredients: water, diisopropyl adipate, cyclomethicone, glycerin, glyceryl stearate, PEG-100 stearate, polymethyl methacrylate, phenoxyethanol, benzyl alcohol, acrylates/C10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, tocopheryl acetate, carbomer 940, disodium EDTA, triethanolamine.
No parabens + no SLS + no fragrance + no oil + SPF 15 
No ingredients pop out as being toxic / hazardous.... 
  • texture: 5/5
  • smell: none
  • skin absorption: very good
  • bonus: no oily feeling (it's an oil-free cream)
  • size:120 ml
  • price: 22.38 $
  • available at:  drugstores
So all in all not a bad cream but had me break out badly so not trying this one ever again....

No comments:

Post a Comment