Thursday 17 May 2012

Opus Dermacare : Beurre de Lune (Body Butter)

Ok! let's start off with my personal favorite butter! :) I have already tried sooo many "body butters" but the only one that actually IS a butter is the one from Opus Dermacare : Beurre de Lune. I got mine online after a friend recommended them :) Thanks Cassie!


That's what the small size looks like :) I got a small one just to try it out but I'll definitely be getting the big one :P


  • ingredients: Water, Cetearyl Alcohol and Ceteareth-20, Glycerin, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Beeswax, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Dimethicone, Glyceryl Stearate and PEG-100 , Stearate, Buxus Chinensis (Jojoba) Oil, Helianthus Annus (Sunflower) Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Tocopherol (Vitamine E), Carbomer, Sodium Citrate, Caramel, Fragrance, Germaben II.  
No parabens + No SLS. In short, no problem with these ingredients!
  • texture: 5/5
  • smell: 5/5 (my favorite: grapefruit- the smell is amazing!!)
  • skin absorption: good
  • bonus: no oily, sticky feeling... I know they all say that but for once it's actually true....
  • size: 75 ml / 236 ml 
  • price: 17.25 $ / 49.55 $ 
Seriously worth a try!

1 comment:

  1. I tried it as well - great product, the best so far! www.opusdemercare.com

    ReplyDelete